From: CG-News <cg-news-bounces@maillists.uci.edu> on behalf of Contract and Grant News <cg-news@maillists.uci.edu>
Date: Monday, October 7, 2019 at 10:49 AM
To: cg-news@uci.edu” <cg-news@uci.edu>
Subject: [Contract and Grant News] You Are Invited! – Celebrating Research Growth – October 22nd

View this email in your browser

https://i0.wp.com/gallery.mailchimp.com/5d6c533b402f02c7715c16eea/images/c46e93f0-132b-4a40-a886-db44e61b9674.png?resize=564%2C480&ssl=1

Celebrating Research Growth

Tuesday, October 22, 2019
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Student Center – Pacific Ballroom A&B

Please join us in celebrating your dedicated efforts, which contributed to UCI’s historic achievement—$441 million in extramural funding!

Light refreshments will be served

Hosted by:
Pramod Khargonekar, Vice Chancellor for Research

with remarks by
Enrique J. Lavernia, Provost & Executive Vice Chancellor

Find us on the web at: https://research.uci.edu

Scroll to Top