Multiple systems will experience downtime tonight, Wednesday, 5/25 from 7PM-10PM for their Monthly Sprint Deploys.
Some notable changes & updates are coming Kuali Research Proposal Development:
New Interim Conflict of Interest Policy for Department of Energy Proposals:
- In preparation for the new DOE Interim Conflict of Interest Policy Requirements for Financial Assistance, DOE sponsors have now been added to the COI disclosure requirement. In Proposal Development, the status will display as “Positive,” “Negative,” or “Incomplete” (it formerly read “Not Applicable” for DOE sponsors). Please see attached announcement for details regarding the implementation of this new policy.
- The certification language in the KR COI Master Disclosure has been updated to reflect DOE’s requirements:
- The links in Zot!Portal have now been relabeled to indicate PHS/DOE:
New Question in the General Questionnaire in Proposal Development:
- There is a new question regarding the use of Risk Group 3 infectious agents/toxins; and auto-email notifications to applicable campus groups if answered affirmatively:
Updated Export Control Checklist:
- The Export Control portion of the questionnaire has new / updated options:
Please save your work and exit out of all systems prior to the downtime. Feel free to forward this to your staff colleagues & faculty.
Please let the ERA Team know if you have any questions or concerns.
The ERA Team