Dear Cayuse 424 Users,
Cayuse 424 will undergo a system upgrade and will be unavailable from 9am-2pm on Saturday, October 24th.
Please see the email notice below for technical specifics on the upgrade.
As a reminder, please save your work often!
Jonathan K. Lew, MPA
Sponsored Projects Administration
UCI Office of Research
Hello Cayuse 424 Customers,
We are pleased to announce the upcoming release of Cayuse 424 version 6.7 on Saturday, October 24th.
Version 6.7 delivers:
- New Form Version ED-524
- Improved handling of Subaward Administrative IDC base
- Improved validations
- New Class II form support:
- Added import of Adobe 10-year Fed/NonFed subaward Budgets
- NIH Validation review for SBIR/STTR and Fellowships
- Autofill Competition Title
- Added Institution Short Name to Selection UIs
- Improved handling of cents in adobe subaward import
- Improved Admin: Manage Users query performance
- Several defect fixes
We will also be performing infrastructure maintenance, which means all parts of the Research Suite (including Cayuse 424, SP and IRB) will be offline during this window.
The maintenance window will be as follows:
All Production and non-Production environments will go OFFLINE at 9:00AM Pacific Time on Saturday, October 24th.
All Production and non-Production environments will go ONLINE at 2:00PM Pacific Time on Saturday, October 24th.
(12:00PM – 5:00PM Eastern)
Your Cayuse 424 Experts,
Desiree & Evisions, Inc.
Evisions | Product Support Manager