With the Cognos migration completing over the weekend, there are a couple minor changes to how to access these reports now. Please see the message below from OIT.
Please let the ERA Team if you have any questions.Thanks,
The ERA Team
Thank you for your patience during this migration. We are officially up and running in the Cloud and wanted to provide a follow-up of some things to keep in mind.
- The login screen has changed, this is not an error. Moving forward, you will be prompted for an IBMid, which is your UCInetID@uci.edu. Once you login in, you will need to acknowledge the IBM Privacy Notice the very first time, and then you will be directed to UCI’s Single Sign-On. Here’s what the new login screen looks like:
- The URL has changed from cognos.oit.uci.edu/ibmcognos to uci.ca.analytics.ibm.com. We will have a redirect in place through the end of the year, but please make sure to change any explicit links you may have bookmarked or embedded.
- VPN is no longer needed to access Cognos. However, some applications that are linked to Cognos (i.e. KFS) may still require VPN. Also, if you are still using cognos.oit.uci.edu/ibmcognos to redirect to the new URL, the VPN will still be required.
- We are working on a permanent solution to resolve the issues I reported yesterday. In the happenstance you login and just get a blank white screen, or get this error, please contact us immediately. A service at IBM will likely needs to be restarted.
- If you are receiving any other errors, please try clearing your cache and trying again. If errors persist, please contact OIT@uci.edu.
OIT | University of California, Irvine