Dear Cayuse 424 users:
Evisions will be completing a system upgrade on Saturday, January 23rd from 8AM-2PM. During this time, Cayuse 424 will be unavailable – please see the announcement below for details on the system upgrade.
Please be sure to save your work prior to the downtime. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Jonathan K. Lew, MPA
Sponsored Projects Administration
UCI Office of Research
Hello Cayuse 424 Customers,
Evisions is pleased to announce the upcoming release of Cayuse 424 version 6.9 on Saturday, January 23rd.
When: Saturday, January 23, 2016 from 8am to 2PM Pacific (11AM – 5PM ET)
Version 6.9 delivers:
- New NSF Expanded Senior/Key Persons Form Support
- Includes attachment point for required Collaborator Information attachment
- Includes Collaborator Information attachment support in subawards
- Revised SF-LLL form support
- NIH Validations Support
- Fixed NIH UH2-only Validations to exclude UH2/UH3 activity codes
During the maintenance window, all parts of the Research Suite will be unavailable (including Cayuse 424, SP, IACUC and IRB), but all existing records will be preserved and no action will be necessary on the part of any end user.
Your Cayuse 424 Experts,
Desiree & Evisions, Inc.
Evisions | Product Support Manager
Evisions.com | 2525 SW First Ave., Suite 201, Portland, OR 97201 Follow Us On: