From: Desiree Gregory [Desiree.Gregory@Evisions.com” >mailto:Desiree.Gregory@Evisions.com]
Sent: September 17, 2015 01:15 PM
To: Desiree Gregory <Desiree.Gregory@Evisions.com” >Desiree.Gregory@Evisions.com>
Subject: *Notification* System Maintenance on Sunday, September 20th

Hello Research Suite Customers,

This Sunday, September 20th, our Engineering team will be completing scheduled maintenance on the infrastructure that supports the Research Suite.

When: Sunday, September 20, 2015 from 9am Pacific to 2PM Pacific (12PM – 5PM ET)

During the maintenance window, all parts of the Research Suite will be unavailable (including Cayuse 424, SP, IACUC and IRB), but all existing records will be preserved and no action will be necessary on the part of any end user. We appreciate your understanding as we work to complete these necessary updates well in advance of the upcoming Oct. 5th NIH deadline.

Your Research Suite Experts,

Desiree & Evisions, Inc.

Desireé Gregory
Evisions