*Cayuse 424 Currently Offline*

Dear Cayuse Users,

Cayuse 424 is currently offline – efforts are being made by Cayuse to resolve the issue.

Once we receive notice of the fix, we’ll send out another notification.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ERA Team at era@research.uci.edu.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan K. Lew, MPA

eRA Officer

Sponsored Projects Administration

UCI Office of Research

949.824.1233

ORLogotwitterYouTube-social-squircle_red_24px

To learn more about ERA and to stay connected with the latest project developments, please sign up for the OR-ERA listserv by sending a blank email to:

Sign up for the CG News listserv by sending a blank email to: .