DOES YOUR RESEARCH INVOLVE GAS ANESTHESIA USE???
If you answered “YES” then this is the webinar for you!!!
Inhalation Anesthesia Safety in the Laboratory: Protecting the End User
Date: Thursday June 6th
- Potential Hazards Related to Laboratory Gas Anesthesia
- Rules, Regulations and Recommendations
- Waste Gas Exposure: Prevention and Solutions
- Quality Equipment
- Proper Procedure
This webinar targets current and potential users of gas anesthesia equipment in the laboratory. The focus is to educate on the potential hazards related to gas anesthesia and how to maintain a safe operating environment for the user. The presentation will last approximately one hour with a question and answer period at the end.
Product Manager for the EZ-Anesthesia brand of Rodent Anesthesia Equipment since 2005
AALAS certified Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician (ALAT)
In collaboration with EH&S
To access the webinar:
1. Please join Jun 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM PDT.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (619) 550-0000
Access Code: 896-507-349
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 896-507-349
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.
NOTE: No more than 25 computers may participate in this webinar – sharing is encouraged!