Welcome to the first Human Stem Cell Research Oversight Committee (hSCRO) Listserv!
The UCI hSCRO Committee assures human stem cell activities are in accordance with California state regulations and UCI policies and procedures.The hSCRO listserv will provide news and important announcements to UCI / UCSB hSCRO researchers.
NEW JAX KOLF 2.1J derived iPS Cell Lines can now be added to your protocol!
- The Jackson Laboratory now offers CRISPR modified human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) for Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias (ADRDs), ALS, and other neurodegenerative disorders.
The parent cell line (KOLF 2.1J) has been reviewed by the UCI hSCRO Committee. Therefore, JAX KOLF 2.1J derived lines can be added to your hSCRO protocol via an Expedited Amendment in KRP!
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PROTOCOL?
- Visit the NEW hSCRO Zoom Office Hours Fridays from 11am to 12 pm. Zoom link:https://uci.zoom.us/j/9498249819
Email the hSCRO Staff: email@example.com
hSCRO RENEWAL REMINDERS:
Please submit your annual renewal application in Kuali Research Protocols (KRP) at least 8 weeks prior to your expiration date to allow hSCRO administrative staff enough time to review your submission.
- All renewals should be submitted as
“Renew & Amend” in KRP regardless of whether there are changes.
- Ensure KRP auto-generated 30-, 60-, and 90-day expiration reminder emails are not directed to your SPAM folder!
- See NEW “Steps to take to ensure Receiving the KRP Reminders in Outlook and Gmail” section of the KRP User Guide! All reminder emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.