From: CG-News <cg-news-bounces@maillists.uci.edu&gt; On Behalf Of Contract and Grant News
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:51 PM
To: cg-news@uci.edu
Subject: [Contract and Grant News] Problem with KR

Hello,

We are receiving an high number of incident reports from KR. While it appears to be related to attachments, we are unsure of the problem. Please be assured that ERA / OIT is working to address the problem.

We’ll keep you posted –

Barbara

Barbara Inderwiesche, CRA

Director, Electronic Research Administration

UCI Office of Research

141 Innovation, Suite 250

Irvine, CA 92697-7600

Ph: 949.824.4789

ORLogotwitterYouTube-social-squircle_red_24px

KR_ANTEATER

To learn more about ERA and to stay connected with the latest project developments, please sign up for the OR-ERA listserv by sending a blank email to: .

Sign up for the CG News listserv by sending a blank email to: .

Please consider the environment before printing this emailP

Scroll to Top