NCURA September Webinar – Viewing in Calit2 on 9/17/13 at 9:30am

Dear Colleagues:

On September 17th between 9:30am and 11:00am we will be hosting a viewing of the below NCURA webinar, in the Calit2 Auditorium.   Since we have registered and are watching as a group, there will be no cost to you to attend.   Please mark your calendar!  We look forward to seeing you there.

Bruce Morgan

Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research Administration

Nancy Lewis

Director, Sponsored Projects