Kuali Research (KR) will be down tonight from 8-9PM for our regular monthly deployment. In addition to general maintenance, some features of interest included in tonight’s deploy are:
·Maintenance tasks in preparation for KR Award
·Streamlined routing for Clinical Trials proposals through Neurology
·Streamlined routing for all proposals through Cancer Center
·NEW QUESTION! A new question is on the General questionnaire:
oWill this research need or use any IT systems, hardware, software, data management, or any other IT infrastructure or services?
§IT infrastructure or IT services includes:
• Infrastructure (computer systems, hardware, servers, storage, data backup, data center facilities, networking, network or information security, website hosting, cloud services)
• High-Performance Computing
• Server and system administration (Windows and Unix/Linux)
• Database administration
• Website hosting and management
• Application development and integration
• Any other IT infrastructure, systems, or services
For more information on research IT services:
• OIT research services https://www.oit.uci.edu/research-services/
• Research Cyberinfrastructure Center (RCIC) https://rcic.uci.edu/
oA screenshot of the question is below:
oClick on the info icon for explanation:
oUpon proposal finalization by Contract & Grant Officers, a notification will be sent to OIT when this question is answered YES.
If you have any questions related to tonight’s KR deployment, please contact email@example.com
Barbara Inderwiesche, CRA
Director, Electronic Research Administration
UCI Office of Research
141 Innovation, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92697-7600
To learn more about ERA and to stay connected with the latest project developments, please sign up for the OR-ERA listserv by sending a blank email to: .
Sign up for the CG News listserv by sending a blank email to:.
Please consider the environment before printing this emailP