From: CG-News <cg-news-bounces@maillists.uci.edu&gt; On Behalf Of Contract and Grant News
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 3:17 PM
To: cg-news@uci.edu
Subject: [Contract and Grant News] 2019 QRAM Schedule

Dear Colleagues,

Exciting news!

You may be familiar with our Quality Research Administration Meetings (QRAM). This year, so we can bring more robust topics, we are holding Quarterly Research Administration Meetings – also QRAM!

The 2019 schedule is below:

April 3, 2019

Pacific Ballroom B

June 19, 2019

Emerald Bay B

September 11, 2019

Moss Cove AB

December 18, 2019

Moss Cove AB

The agendas for these meetings will be sent approximately one week prior to each event. Topics will encompass all areas of Research Administration. This may include Sponsored Projects Administration, Research Protections, Contracts & Grants Accounting, Electronic Research Administration … and more! We are always looking to bring you the most up to date, relevant topics that will impact you in your very important work as research administrators.

If you have any requests for topics for an upcoming QRAM, please email us at era@research.uci.edu

See you on April 3rd!

Barbara

Barbara Inderwiesche, CRA

Director, Electronic Research Administration

UCI Office of Research

141 Innovation, Suite 250

Irvine, CA 92697-7600

Ph: 949.824.4789

ORLogotwitterYouTube-social-squircle_red_24px

KR_ANTEATER

To learn more about ERA and to stay connected with the latest project developments, please sign up for the OR-ERA listserv by sending a blank email to: .

Sign up for the CG News listserv by sending a blank email to:.

Please consider the environment before printing this emailP

Scroll to Top