KR will experience downtime this evening from 8PM-9PM. In addition to some infrastructure updates, some functional changes of interest are outlined below:
- Bug Fixes:
- Users were unable to access KR documents for descending lead units they had access to
- Proposal documents that were edited by an Admin Contact would get ‘stuck’ in workflow
- Lead Unit missing from IP documents
- KSAMS Caching
- Will provide a more stable environment in which permissions based on KSAMS is relied upon
- If KSAMS ‘goes down,’ users will still be able to access KR
- Negotiations Module
- PIs are only able to view activities in the lightbox. Access to negotiation doc is limited to just the SPA officer.
If you have any questions regarding tonight’s downtime, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jonathan K. Lew, MPA
UCI Office of Research
141 Innovation, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92697-7600
To learn more about ERA and to stay connected with the latest project developments, please sign up for the OR-ERA listserv by sending a blank email to:
Sign up for the CG News listserv by sending a blank email to: .