*Alert* Cayuse 424 – Proposal History currently unavailable

Dear Cayuse 424 users,

Please see alert below regarding the Proposal History section of Cayuse 424. This piece of functionality has no impact on proposal submission and this issue will not cause any problems or delays in that regard.

From: cayuse424-bounces@admin.cayuse424.com [mailto:cayuse424-bounces@admin.cayuse424.com] On Behalf Of Desiree Gregory
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 10:32 AM
To: Desiree Gregory <Desiree.Gregory@Evisions.com&gt;
Subject: [Cayuse 424 Users Listserv] *Alert* Proposal History currently unavailable

Hello Cayuse 424 Customers,

The area of Cayuse 424 known as the Proposal History is unavailable this morning. Our Engineering team is looking into the cause and will restore functionality as soon as possible. In case you are not familiar with the Proposal History, it is the area inside a proposal indicated by the red check mark:

image008.png

More information about the Proposal History can be found in our documentation, here. This piece of functionality has no impact on proposal submission and this issue will not cause any problems or delays in that regard. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a ticket with the HelpDesk.

Your Cayuse 424 Experts,

Desiree & Evisions, Inc.

DesireƩ Gregory
Product Support Manager, Research Suite