*Cayuse 424* System Maintenance on Saturday, Jan. 9th: 8AM-8PM

Dear Cayuse 424 users:

Evisions will be performing scheduled maintenance on Saturday, January 9th, from 8AM-8PM. During this time, Cayuse 424 will be unavailable.

Please be sure to save your work prior to the downtime. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Jonathan

Jonathan K. Lew, MPA

eRA Officer