Office of Research Email Outages Continue – Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The random email outages we reported to you yesterday are still
occurring. As such, staff and/or faculty who need to get in immediate
contact with their C&G officer should continue to do so by phone. The
staff directory, by departmental assignment, is located here:
http://apps.research.uci.edu/orastaff/staff.cfm?view_department=spda.

Additionally we were just informed by OIT that ALL Office of Research
email will be down between Noon and 12:30 PM. Even if your message is
not urgent in nature, please refrain from sending an email during that
time period.

I will send an update after the servers come back online, followed by
additional messages as necessary.

Please redistribute this message broadly.

Thank you.

-Greg

Greg Ruth
Communications Manager