The ERA has updated the KRP user guide and added a new dropdown section “Steps to Take to Ensure Receiving the KRP Reminders in Outlook and Gmail”. You can find it at the bottom of the General Tips section.
We also attached the steps here in this email below. With these steps, we hope you all can receive important KRP notifications in your regular inbox without getting distributed to junk box.
All the KRP auto-generated emails are sent from email@example.com .
Sometimes those emails end up being distributed to the Junk folder, so we recommend taking these steps below to receive the emails in your regular inbox.
1. Click “Junk” under the Home tab.
2. Click “Junk E-mail Options”.
3. In the pop-up, click “Safe Senders” and select “Add”.
4. Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the box and click “OK”.
5. It should show what you just added on the screen. Then click “Apply” and hit “OK”.
1. Click the settings icon on the right top on your Gmail screen.
2. Click “See all settings”.
3. Click “Filters and Blocked Addresses” and “Create a new filter”.
4. Type “email@example.com” in “From” and click “Create filter”.
5. Check “Never send it to Spam” and click “Create filter”.
6. Now you can see what’s added in the Filters and Blocked Addresses.
If you have any questions or feedback on this new guidance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The ERA Team