Classes Now Available at UCI Medical Center!
The Office of Research and the School of Medicine are pleased to announce that a second series of NCURA’s “Life Cycle of the Award” webinars will be held at the UCI Medical Center. All sessions will be held from 8:00am until Noon in Building 53, Main Auditorium.
There is no cost to attend this series.
The schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, February 17 — The Toolbox for Research Administrators
- Tuesday, March 15 — Proposal Development, Part 1
- Friday, April 22 — Proposal Development, Part 2
- Wednesday, May 18 — Proposal Development, Part 3
- Monday, June 13 — Pre-Award/Budgeting, Part 1
- Wednesday, July 20 — Pre-Award/Budgeting, Part 2
- Friday, August 19 — Pre-Award/Budgeting, Part 3
- Monday, September 19 — Award Negotiation and Acceptance, Part 1
- Wednesday, October 19 — Award Negotiation and Acceptance, Part 2
- Thursday, November 17 — Award Negotiation and Acceptance, Part 3
- Friday, December 16 — Award Monitoring/Award Management
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 — Compliance
The series is geared toward research administrators and others who support faculty and other researchers in any portion of the proposal and award lifecycle. Each session will explore best practices for topics such as budget preparation, proposal administration and submission, managing awards, and providing assistance with project management, including financial management and audits. All of these topics will be discussed within the context of knowledge, tools, and strategies that research administrators use to help researchers perform as principal investigators. UCI specific case studies and tools will be presented to augment each webinar.
Please forward this announcement to all who may be interested in attending this series.
For additional information or questions, please contact Nancy Lewis at email@example.com or Mark Bourbounnais at firstname.lastname@example.org.