Dear Grants@Heart User:
You may be aware that the American Heart Association will retire Grants@Heart and begin to use ProposalCentral for application, peer review and award management. Grants@Heart will be taken offline at noon on Thursday, May 28, so that data can be migrated to ProposalCentral.
ACTION: Retrieve information from Grants@Heart that will not transfer to ProposalCentral by noon on Thursday, May 28.
Here are the records that will be transferred to ProposalCentral:
- Applications submitted to AHA for which funding status has not yet been announced
- Current and past awards
- Unfunded applications since 2015. This includes Principal Investigator, Fiscal Officer, Grants Officer and Sponsor names and uploads, if applicable
- Your activity as a peer reviewer since 2009
Once Grants@Heart is taken offline, you will no longer be able to access it. If you wish to download information such as pdf documents or screen shots — particularly from proposals you started but did not submit to the AHA — please do so by noon on Thursday, May 28.
Our target date for announcing the opening of AHA in ProposalCentral is Tuesday, June 2. After May 28, neither system will be available until we announce that ProposalCentral is open for use.
ACTION: Watch for an email in early June on how to access your AHA ProposalCentral account.
In early June, you will be able to access information that has been transferred into ProposalCentral.
- Current awardees will be able to submit scientific progress reports that are due by June 15.
- Funding outcomes for pending applications will not yet be available. Please continue to watch for official email notice of funding status and access to critiques.
- Applications for funding in 2021 are not yet open. Application forms will open for submissions about 90 prior to each deadline.
ACTION: Make sure you have only one Grants@Heart account.
ProposalCentral allows only one account per user. Doing this now will smooth your login process on in early June.
- Log into your Grants@Heart account before May 28.
- Do you suspect that you are not seeing all your applications, awards, or peer review activity? If so, you could have an additional account(s).
- Did you receive more than one copy of this email message?
- Are you just not sure and want us to check? Please email and tell us your first and last names and any other names you have gone by. Tell us which email address you wish to attach to your account – in most instances, this should match the email you use as an AHA Partner on the Professional Heart Daily site.
Watch for our next message in early June with instructions for accessing your AHA ProposalCentral account.
AHA Research Operations