FW: Multiple Applications based in UCI data center will be down for Planned Maintenance on Friday January 6 at 9:30pm to 11:30pm

(Apologies for any duplicate emails.) Please see below regarding planned downtime tonight from 9:30-11:30pm. Kuali Research Proposal Development, Negotiations, and Award will be affected.

From: David Tieu <david.tieu@uci.edu&gt;
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2023 2:15 PM
To: OR-DL-ERA-Team <erateam@exchange.uci.edu&gt;; Greg Ruth <greg.ruth@uci.edu&gt;; Daniel S. Nguyen <dsnguyen@uci.edu&gt;; Jian-Guo Zheng <jzheng@calit2.uci.edu&gt;; ULAR Orders <ULARorders@uci.edu&gt;; Soo Lee <sooyl@uci.edu&gt;; Claire Lindsell <claire.lindsell@uci.edu&gt;; Diana Li <dwli@uci.edu&gt;; Melanie Fabian <melanie.fabian@uci.edu&gt;
Cc: OIT Office of Research Information Systems <oit-or@uci.edu&gt;
Subject: Multiple Applications based in UCI data center will be down for Planned Maintenance on Friday January 6 at 9:30pm to 11:30pm

Hello Everyone,

OIT is doing a planned maintenance (link below) on UCI’s (campus) data center on Friday January 6 between 9:30pm to 11:30pm.  A majority of the applications and resources that are based in that data center will not be accessible.  Please send out communications to your users to avoid using the applications during that time.  If you have any questions please feel free to send them to me or our team email (oit-or@uci.edu).

We recommend communicating with users on the following applications.

KR

RMS

IMRI

Planned Maintenance: