ERA Commons Users Can Generate a PublicationsReport using My NCBI

Dear Colleagues:

NIH has initiated an enhancement to My NCBI to facilitate the reporting of publications in paper progress reports (PHS Form 2590).  The My Bibliography feature in My NCBI may be used to generate a PDF report of publications  that may be printed and submitted as Section 2.2.6, Section E “Publications,” of the paper PHS 2590 progress report.

Please review the NIH guide notice: NOT-OD-13-017 for additional information.

Questions regarding the announcement should be directed to your Contract and Grant Officer.

Nancy R. Lewis
Director, Sponsored Projects

Scroll to Top