From: Office of Research
To: School of Biological Sciences Employees, School of Physical Sciences Employees, Pharmaceutical Sciences Employees
Subject: You are Invited to UCI’s Second Touring Research Support Fair! – February 13, 2019

View this email in your browser

https://i0.wp.com/research.uci.edu/zotmail/research-fairs/primary-wordmark.png?resize=236%2C100&ssl=1

Research Support Fair

The Office of Research’s second touring Research Support Fair is coming to you on February 13th! The fair features welcome statements and a Q&A session with senior OR leadership including:

  • Vice Chancellor for Research Pramod Khargonekar
  • Associate Vice Chancellor for Research Engagement Craig Walsh
  • Associate Vice Chancellor for Strategic Initiatives Hung Fan
  • Associate Vice Chancellor for Research Administration Bruce Morgan

Our office, along with our partner research support offices, will be there to share information about initiatives, gather feedback from campus, and highlight the many resources available to our researchers.  Please join us on February 13th! Get all your questions answered in one short afternoon!

February 13 Research Fair

Schedule:

February 13, 2019 – 12:45 PM – 3:00 PM
Natural Sciences I, Room 1114

Check-in: 12:45-1:00 PM
Introductions and Q&A Session: 1:00-1:45 PM
Research Support Fair: 1:45-3:00 PM

This will be an informative, interactive, and fun event with prizes and light refreshments. No RSVP required. We look forward to seeing you there.

Questions? Please email

https://research.uci.edu

Scroll to Top