Dear Kuali Coeus Community,
Kuali Coeus will experience downtime tonight, 12/14/2016, from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm, for the December deployment.
Items of interest included in this deployment are listed below:
- The bug causing problems with adding personnel on the Personnel tab has been identified and fixed!! J
Cayuse 424 Sync Feature:
- To add onto the Pairing and Permissions integration, this new feature will allow users to copy over basic proposal data and personnel from a Cayuse proposal to a KC Proposal Development document.
Integration with UCLC for PHS COI Training Status
- On the Proposal Summary tab, Personnel panel, the PHS COI Training Status is displayed
- For PHS or PHS COI compliant proposals, the status will display as either Complete or Incomplete.
- Expired training will be displayed as Incomplete.
- For all other proposals, status will be displayed as Not Applicable
- For Investigators who have not yet completed PHS COI training, an automatic email is sent when a new proposal is submitted into workflow.
- Note: Incomplete training will not prevent the proposal from being submitted.
Personnel Document for Continuing Awards:
- Display PHS COI Training status for Investigators on Continuing Awards (same conditions as the proposal)
- “Request PHS COI Training” button for PI Assistant or PI to request completion of training.
- Clicking on the button generates a draft email message that contains a link to the COI training course in UCLC.
- “Share Document” button that generates a draft email that contains a link to the Personnel Document in case the original automated email was misplaced.
- For Investigators who have not yet completed PHS COI training, an automatic email is sent when the Personnel Document is approved by the PI
For any questions regarding this deployment, please contact ERA@research.uci.edu .
Barbara Inderwiesche, CRA
Electronic Research Administration
UCI Office of Research
141 Innovation, Suite 150
Irvine, CA 92697-7600
Ph: 949.824.4789 Fax: 949.824.2094
IMPORTANT: The Office of Research will be closed for the UCI winter break from December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017. For guidance regarding funding opportunities with submission deadlines during the break, contact your Contract and Grant Officer as soon as possible.
Please consider the environment before printing this emailP