From: cayuse424-bounces@admin.cayuse424.com [mailto:cayuse424-bounces@admin.cayuse424.com] On Behalf Of Desiree Gregory
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:27 AM
To: Desiree Gregory <Desiree.Gregory@Evisions.com&gt;
Subject: [Cayuse 424 Users Listserv] Resolved: *Alert* Cayuse 424 unavailable for some customers

Hello Again Cayuse 424 User Community,

Our Engineering team reports that this issue is now resolved and Cayuse 424 is working as expected. We apologize for any inconvenience this behavior may have caused for you and your team.

If you are still having trouble accessing Cayuse 424, please open a ticket with the HelpDesk, here.

Your Cayuse 424 Experts,

Desiree & Evisions, Inc.

Desireé Gregory
Product Support Manager, Research Suite