*Cayuse 424 Downtime* Saturday, Nov. 11 from 8AM-8PM

Dear Cayuse Users:

Cayuse 424 will undergo system maintenance this Saturday, November 11th from 8AM-8PM. During this time, Cayuse 424 will be unavailable.

Please see the notice below from Cayuse. Contact ERA Support (era@research.uci.edu) if you have any questions or concerns.

Jonathan

Jonathan K. Lew, MPA

eRA Officer

Sponsored Projects Administration

UCI Office of Research

949.824.1233

ORLogotwitterYouTube-social-squircle_red_24px

To learn more about ERA and to stay connected with the latest project developments, please sign up for the OR-ERA listserv by sending a blank email to:

Sign up for the CG News listserv by sending a blank email to: .